Table of Contents
- 1 How can I get Mozambique visa from Nigeria?
- 2 What are the visa requirements for Mozambique?
- 3 Can I travel to Mozambique by road from Nigeria?
- 4 How do I become a resident of Mozambique?
- 5 Can I get a visa on arrival in Mozambique?
- 6 How long does it take to get a visa for Mozambique?
- 7 Are there any visa requirements for Nigerian citizens?
- 8 What do I need to apply for eVisa in Mozambique?
How can I get Mozambique visa from Nigeria?
Travellers from Nigeria can get a visa upon their arrival at all land border post and airport in Mozambique. This visa allows the visitor to stay in Mozambique for a duration of 30 days. The visa on arrival comes at a price of $50.
What are the visa requirements for Mozambique?
Electronic Mozambique tourist visa requirements will oblige the applicant to have:
- An eligible passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in Mozambique.
- A valid credit/debit card to pay the eVisa processing fee.
- A current email address to which the approved visa will be sent.
What documents are required for Mozambique?
Documents needed to enter Mozambique:
- Valid passport: Valid for at least 6 months after your date of return.
- Very Important: An unabridged birth certificate for all minors travelling with you.
- Valid drivers license.
- Original vehicle registration papers, or a SAPS certified copy, not older than 3 months.
Does Mozambique have embassy in Nigeria?
Mozambique does not currently have an embassy or a consulate in Nigeria.
Can I travel to Mozambique by road from Nigeria?
Yes, the driving distance between Nigeria to Mozambique is 7649 km. It takes approximately 5 days 1h to drive from Nigeria to Mozambique.
How do I become a resident of Mozambique?
Within this period, holder of this type of visa must apply for a Residence Permit at the Immigration Services in Mozambique.
- PASSPORT OR SIMILAR DOCUMENT.
- MEANS OF SUPPORT.
- CRIMINAL RECORD CERTIFICATE.
- RECENT PHOTO.
- TAX CERTIFICATE OF DISCHARGE.
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE.
- EMPLOYMENT PERMISSION CONTRACT.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Can I get a Mozambique visa at the airport?
Mozambique tourist visas can be obtained either on arrival or at an embassy or consulate abroad. The visa on arrival option is available to travelers of most nationalities. However, visitors from certain countries must apply at a Mozambican diplomatic mission ahead of their trip.
How much is a Mozambique visa?
Additional information: The new visa fees range from 750 South African rand (about US$62) to 5,000 rand (about US$419), depending on the category.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Mozambique?
The Mozambique visa on arrival service allows foreign visitors to get a visa at border control when entering the country. Nationals of over 180 countries are able to apply for the visa on arrival (VoA) for Mozambique. The VoA grants foreign nationals entry to Mozambique for the purposes of tourism and leisure.
How long does it take to get a visa for Mozambique?
The processing time for all types of visa is 10 working days for normal processing and 3 working days for urgent processing. If the applicant has been in a Yellow Fever endemic country, he must present a Vaccination Certificate, both at the Embassy and at the entry border post.
Is Nigeria visa free to Mozambique?
The Nigerian passport is not visa free to Mozambique but the Government of the country has made it easier to get the visa on arrival to the country. You can get the Mozambique visa once you enter the country. The visa can be gotten in any major airport or border point in the country.
Do you need a visa to enter Mozambique?
Visas and Entry Requirements for Mozambique. All visitors need a current passport with a minimum of 6 months validity. Visa’s are required by most countries (South Africa being the main exception), these can be obtained in advance at a Mozambique embassy, Tourist Visa’s can be obtained at most entry borders.
Are there any visa requirements for Nigerian citizens?
Visa requirements for Nigerian citizens are administrative entry restrictions imposed by the authorities of other states on citizens of Nigeria . As of 02 July 2019, Nigerian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 45 countries and territories, ranking the Nigerian passport 98th in terms…
What do I need to apply for eVisa in Mozambique?
Mozambique business visa requirements are expected to be the same as those for a tourist eVisa, although applicants may also need to provide a copy of a letter of invitation from a business entity in Mozambique.
How long can you stay in Mozambique as a tourist?
Mozambican Immigration may issue double-entry tourist visas at both land and air points of entry which allow tourist travelers to stay in Mozambique for a maximum of 30 days. Issuance is at the discretion of Mozambican Immigration Officials, and these visas are valid for tourist travel only.