Can you get Sirius radio on a Bose radio?
Bring SiriusXM to life with the rich, clear sound of your Bose SoundTouch® system. Play your favorite music channels or talk shows anywhere in your house, on demand—and control it all with your smartphone or tablet. To play SiriusXM on Bose SoundTouch: 1.
How do I play XM radio on Bose?
Adding a SiriusXM account
- In the Bose Music app, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left.
- Tap the My Account icon.
- Tap Manage Music Services.
- Tap Add New Service.
- Scroll to and tap the SiriusXM icon.
- Follow the app instructions to login to or create your SiriusXM account.
- Tap Done With Services.
Can a Bose speaker play the radio?
Experience your favorite music from your SoundTouch speaker with the SoundTouch app on your smartphone or tablet. Browse popular music services, as well as Internet radio stations through TuneIn, or your stored music library.
How do I stream with Bose?
To enter a custom URL for an internet radio stream:
- In the SoundTouch app, tap the Menu icon in the upper-left.
- Tap Settings > Stream Custom Radio URL.
- In the URL field, enter the web address of the station stream.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the station (i.e. the station call letters or FM/AM frequency)
What is the Bose Connect app for?
Bose’s Connect app is meant to improve pairing between music sources and Bose speakers and headphones — and because it sits between the player and the speaker, the app has easy access to basic data on every song being streamed.
How do I set up my Bose radio?
Once you have the station locked in and sounding clear, hold down the button of the preset station you want to program and wait for a beep. Once you hear it, release the button. The station is now programmed to that button. To listen to a preset station, just push the button you have saved the station to.
How much is a Bose radio?
Bose Wave Radio III Bose Wave Radio III The radio-only version goes for $349.95 and the step-up Wave Music System will set you back $499.95.
How do I connect my Bose to WiFi?
- Set up your Bose SoundTouch. In a few steps, we’ll set up your Bose SoundTouch speaker.
- Step 1: turn on your smartphone or tablet.
- Step 2: plug the device into a socket.
- Step 3: download the Bose SoundTouch app.
- Step 4: open the app.
- Step 5: connect to the Internet.
- Step 6: connect to WiFi.
- Step 7: give your speaker a name.