Table of Contents
How many times has Southwest Airlines stock split?
LUV had a 3-for-2 stock split February 2001, another in July 1999, a third in August 1998, and another split of this kind in November 1997.
When did southwest go public?
June 8, 1971
What is Southwest Airlines’ ticker symbol? When was Southwest Airlines’ Initial Public Offering (IPO)? Our initial public offering was on June 8, 1971 for 650,000 shares at approximately $11.
Is Southwest a buy or sell?
Southwest Airlines has received a consensus rating of Buy. The company’s average rating score is 2.89, and is based on 17 buy ratings, 2 hold ratings, and no sell ratings.
What’s the highest Southwest stock has ever been?
Southwest Airlines – 41 Year Stock Price History | LUV
- The all-time high Southwest Airlines stock closing price was 66.29 on January 02, 2018.
- The Southwest Airlines 52-week high stock price is 64.75, which is 24% above the current share price.
When was the last stock split for Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines (LUV) has 11 splits in our Southwest Airlines stock split history database. The first split for LUV took place on September 23, 1980. This was a 3 for 2 split, meaning for each 2 shares of LUV owned pre-split, the shareholder now owned 3 shares….
|LUV Split History Table|
|02/16/2001||3 for 2|
Has Southwest ever had a stock split?
According to our Southwest Airlines stock split history records, Southwest Airlines has had 11 splits. The first split for LUV took place on September 23, 1980. This was a 3 for 2 split, meaning for each 2 shares of LUV owned pre-split, the shareholder now owned 3 shares.
How do I buy stock in Southwest?
How to buy shares in Southwest Airlines
- Compare share trading platforms. Use our comparison table to help you find a platform that fits you.
- Open your brokerage account. Complete an application with your details.
- Confirm your payment details.
- Research the stock.
- Purchase now or later.
- Check in on your investment.
What is the highest Southwest stock has ever been?
Does Southwest Airlines stock pay dividends?
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) does not pay a dividend.