Table of Contents
What are some famous addresses?
Famous Addresses I
- Jessica Fletcher (Murder She Wrote) – 698 Candlewood Lane, Cabot Cove, Maine.
- Sherlock Holmes – 221B Baker St., London.
- The Munsters – 1313 Mockingbird Lane, Mockingbird Heights.
- The White House – 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C., USA (Real Address)
Who is the most iconic fictional character?
15 Most Famous Fictional Characters of All Time
- Mickey Mouse.
- Winnie the Pooh.
- Mary Poppins.
- Peter Pan.
- Tony Stark.
- Darth Vader.
- Bugs Bunny.
What is the most famous address in London?
A Guide to London’s Most Famous Addresses
- 10 Downing Street. Probably one of the most famous addresses in Britain, 10 Downing Street is home to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 221 B Baker Street. Home to one of TV’s most famous detectives, 221 B is arguably London’s most notorious address.
What is the most famous street in England?
The Most Famous Streets in the UK
- Oxford Street. Oxford Street has become the most iconic street name in the country.
- Abbey Road. Abbey Road is not just the title of the famous The Beatles album.
- Royal Mile.
- Princes Street.
- Brick Lane.
- Carnaby Street.
- Shaftesbury Avenue.
Who is the most famous girl in the world right now?
Ans: According to the sources, Oprah Gail Winfrey is the most popular woman in the world globally, and her net worth is estimated to be around $2.6 Billion.
What are the names of the fictional homes?
Fictional Addresses for Fictional Families at their Fictional Homes Home of Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Wednesday, Pugsley and Thing Home of Jed Clampett, Elly May, Granny and Jethro 518 Crestview Drive, Beverly Hills, California 1630 Revello Drive, Sunnydale, California Southfork Ranch, Braddock, Texas
What’s the fictional address of Sarah Jane Adventures?
Go! I guess you mean 13 Bannerman Road (Homage to Delta and the Bannermen). Sarah Jane Adventures. 32 Windsor Gardens – Paddington Bear. I’m gonna give you a list of fictional address’ from TV programmes and see how many you can match to the TV programmes…
What was the address in the movie Finding Nemo?
P Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney. While the guy who lives there isn’t extremely important to the movie, the address is. You could argue it’s Nemo’s address, actually, since he is trapped there for most of Finding Nemo. An address that is relevant to the plot and provides a great moment for Dory.
What was the address on The Flinstones TV show?
The Flinstones – Fred’s address was tweaked many times as the series went on: from 222 Rocky Way to 345 Stonecave Road t The Flinstones – Fred’s address was tweaked many times as the series went on: from 222 Rocky Way to 345 Stonecave Road to 301 Cobblestone Way.