Table of Contents
What are the top 10 best-selling books right now?
- The Stranger in the Lifeboat by Mitch Albom.
- The Judge’s List by John Grisham.
- Game On by Janet Evanovich.
- Better off Dead by Lee Child; Andrew Child.
- The Wish by Nicholas Sparks.
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles.
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr.
- State of Terror by Louise Penny; Hillary Rodham Clinton.
What is the most sold book 2020?
A Promised Land
1. “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama. Former President Barack Obama released his memoir “A Promised Land” in November, which is by far the most popular book we covered this year. The 768-page book is the first of two volumes and covers Obama’s presidential campaign as well as his time in office.
Which author sold the most books in 2020?
These are the bestselling books of 2020.
- Barack Obama, A Promised Land (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Stephenie Meyer, Midnight Sun (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dav Pilkey, Dog Man (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
Which book is most read in world?
The most read book in the world is the Bible. Writer James Chapman created a list of the most read books in the world based on the number of copies each book sold over the last 50 years. He found that the Bible far outsold any other book, with a whopping 3.9 billion copies sold over the last 50 years.
What is the most expensive book ever?
The Top 10 Most Expensive Books Ever Sold 10. William Shakespeare first folio of Comedies, Histories & Tragedies 9. George Washington’s Annotated Copy of the Constitution and Bill of Rights, 1789 8. The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer 7. Birds of America by John James Audubon 6. The Rothschild Prayerbook 5. Bay Psalm Book 4. St. Cuthbert Gospel
What is the most popular book ever written?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time, with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed. The Qur’an is also widely reported to be one of the most printed and distributed books worldwide.
What is the best selling book in history?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history. The first novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has sold in excess of 120 million copies, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.