What was a popular toy in 2011?
The best toy of the year. WINNER: The Sing-a-ma-jigs! ™ – Mattel, Inc.
What was the most popular toy in 2010?
GAME OF THE YEAR
- BOP-IT! by Hasbro Games.
- SCRABBLE SLAM Card Game by Hasbro Games.
- Mindflex™ by Mattel.
- UNO Moo! ™ by Mattel.
- Bakugan Trap by Spin Master.
- Big Buck Hunter Pro TV Games by JAKKS Pacific.
What was the most popular toy in 2012?
2012 TOTY Winners
- The best toy of the year.
- WINNER: LEGO® NINJAGO Fire Temple – LEGO Systems Inc.
- The best toy developed specifically for boys of any age, not including r/c, ride-on and other vehicles.
- The best toy that through play help children develop special skills and/or knowledge.
What was the most popular kids toy in 2010?
Play on! Top 10 kids’ toys for 2010
- LEGO games.
- Spy Net Video Spy Watch.
- Toy Story Mania!
- Air Hogs Vectron Wave.
- Tonka Garage Ricochet RC Vehicle.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cheese Touch Game.
- Kung Zhu. Suggested retail: $7.99-$24.99Age: 6 and upAvailable: June 2010.
What toys were popular in 2013?
The Hottest Toys of Christmas 2013: Top 10 Toys for Kids
- Sofia the First Royal Talking Vanity.
- The Uggly’s, Gross Electronic Puppet Pet.
- Doc McStuffins Deluxe Get Better Check-Up Center.
- Ever After High Dolls.
- LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra.
- LEGO Legends of Chima The Lion CHI Temple.
- Razor Crazy Cart.
- Xbox One.
What was the most popular toy in 2014?
10 of the Hottest Holiday Toys for 2014
- Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp Grimlock.
- VTech Kidizoon Smartwatch.
- VTech Go!
- FurReal Friends Get Up and Go Go My Walkin’ Pup.
- Paw Patrol Look-out Playset.
- Zoomer Dino.
- Disney Jr. Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile Cart.
- Disney Frozen Snow Glow Elsa. TTPM.com.